Set one, then use it. Read this.
Whenever I try to do commands which require root previlage from thr KDE I receive the following error
"Su returned with an error".
A quick responce would truely be appreciated
Set one, then use it. Read this.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
I have set a root password already.
When I do
su
kcontrol
Error about XLib refusing connection.
What next?

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
TerraMaster F2-210 2-Bay NAS Server Cloud Storage
$199.95
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
Hitachi 14TB SATA 6Gb/s, 3.5”, 7200 RPM, Linux Only Hard Drive. 100% HEALTH.
$197.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00