I want to try nozomi driver on my brother's laptop so I was thinking it is the best with the live knoppix. But I can't make and make install because. So what is the procedure when you want compile some driver and modprobe it ? I even think about remastering but can't find the procedure for including drivers in a new compilation and it is maybe too complicated for a newbie.

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$345.00
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
​SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99
MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$245.00
$675.00
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00