It's easy. Step by step instructions, with pictures, are posted at: www.tuxmachines.org/node/14738
Took me about 12 minutes to do, following his instructions.
I know it's possible to boot the Knoppix CD using a diskette, but how can I boot it using a flash drive?
I am unable to boot using a diskette or a CD at my school yet I am able to boot using a USB Flash drive. Could someone explain how I could do this?
Thanks in advance.
It's easy. Step by step instructions, with pictures, are posted at: www.tuxmachines.org/node/14738
Took me about 12 minutes to do, following his instructions.

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Seagate BarraCuda 28TB 7.2K SATA 6Gb/s 3.5in Internal HDD ST28000DM000 - Tested
$670.00
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99
Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00
Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$329.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99