I love Knoppix, so much so that i want to tailor my own CD for myself and my friends, but i need some serious help
1) I'd prefer to extract, manipulate, and compress the knoppix filesystem and work on it on winXP or Mac 0SX, as i can't format a drive or partition to linux.
2) I need to skip the boot options menu and go straight into loading knoppix.
3) I need to change, the startup sound, the default desktop picture, and include a readme file on the desktop (or change the homepage to said readme when konqueror starts up)
Thanks for your help and patience!

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Western Digital PC SN740 256GB M.2 2280 NVMe Internal SSD (SDDPNQD-256G)
$34.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
KingFast F10 256GB 2.5” SATA III SSD Tested Working 2710DCS23BF-256
$22.89
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00