I have started using knoppix almost full time. I use Icedove email client because it can share the mail files with netscape mail or thunderbird when I boot XP. However, I have noticed what appearst to be a mail account limitation. I have put 9 of my about 20 email accounts into thunderbird, all with the setting to check mail on start and every 10 minutes.
I notice that two of the email accounts are not checked for automatically. I even waited 30 minutes hoping the check every 30 minutes would pick it up. It did not. I am not having the application remember passwords. I type them in everytime, and the password is not asked for until I manually press the button to check for new mail. This account is generally the same one, my main account, but not necessarily. Sometimes it is one of the other accounts.
Also, every time I start icedove, it asks for passwords in a different sequence. Is there any way that I can define the sequence of accounts to check for mail so that my main ones are checked for first? Is there a limitation in the size of mail files or number of accounts. My 9 email accounts currently occupy about 1.3 gigs. I delete mail that is spam, but generally keep the rest so the mail file does get large.
Thanks
Neeraj

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$199.99
G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series 64GB (4x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz F4-3200C16Q-32GTZN
$149.99
Lot 500 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Registered Server Memory RAM
$65000.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz
$380.00