I have started using knoppix almost full time. I use Icedove email client because it can share the mail files with netscape mail or thunderbird when I boot XP. However, I have noticed what appearst to be a mail account limitation. I have put 9 of my about 20 email accounts into thunderbird, all with the setting to check mail on start and every 10 minutes.
I notice that two of the email accounts are not checked for automatically. I even waited 30 minutes hoping the check every 30 minutes would pick it up. It did not. I am not having the application remember passwords. I type them in everytime, and the password is not asked for until I manually press the button to check for new mail. This account is generally the same one, my main account, but not necessarily. Sometimes it is one of the other accounts.
Also, every time I start icedove, it asks for passwords in a different sequence. Is there any way that I can define the sequence of accounts to check for mail so that my main ones are checked for first? Is there a limitation in the size of mail files or number of accounts. My 9 email accounts currently occupy about 1.3 gigs. I delete mail that is spam, but generally keep the rest so the mail file does get large.
Thanks
Neeraj

Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$128.96
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08
Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99