-
Usb phone Modem
Hi
I want to use my Motorola K1 cellphone as a modem with a usb cable on Knoppix 5.1.1 and I cant seem to get it working, if I query the modem it says modem found, modem Busy and then after a few second it says modem time out. If I try to connect it just stands still on modem busy. I have tried all the different port but all of them are doing the same. Knoppix is installed on my harddrive. I am new to linux.
Any Help will be appriciated
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By tulsamike3434 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-21-2008, 12:37 PM
-
By Arthur Abramovitch in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2007, 12:15 AM
-
By chris-harry in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-15-2006, 05:11 AM
-
By WB7ODYFred in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 10:04 PM
-
By bansal in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-26-2003, 04:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99

10G PCIe Ethernet Adapter AQC113 10GBase-T RJ45 NIC for Windows Linux NAS Server
$57.99

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99