Mine did that at first. You have a bad CD burn. I reburned using NERO on the slowest possible speed (400) and it fixed that error.
I'm pretty new to Linux. Either way i'm finding my way around. Anyways, I burned the ISO to a cd and put it in. I got the first screen to come up and I hit enter. On the next screen with Linux logo, I got an error,
ERROR: CANNOT UNITE READ-ONLY MEDIA AND INITIAL RAMDISK
then a lot of mombo jumbo in white for about 20 lines.
then in green:
>>Read-only CD system successfully merged with read-write /ramdisk.
then in white:
/linuxrc:cannot create /var/run/utemp: directory nonexistent
No filesystem could mount root, tried: reiserfs ext3 ext 2 msdos vfat iso9660 fuseblk
Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: unable to mount root fs on uknown-block(1,3)
Any help?
thanks for your time.
oh and I do meet the system requirements.
Mine did that at first. You have a bad CD burn. I reburned using NERO on the slowest possible speed (400) and it fixed that error.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core Ultra 9 CPU 285K 24 cores (8 P-cores + 16 E-cores) up to 5.7 Ghz
$475.00
Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS
$67.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core [email protected] GHz SRMBM Socket FCLGA1700 Processor
$159.99
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99