Best copy and paste the code 1:1 from the homepage. This way, you are getting the correct characters.
I am a newbie to Linux, I'm using Mepis 6.5, and I want to install klik-the commands given are as follows:
wget klik.atekon.de/client/install -0 [sh
What is the symbol before sh, I am using the key to the right of the p in lower case,the symbol looks like a vertical line in the install instructions, but my keyboard doesn't have that key so I thought it might be the one I'm using. Any help would be greatfully received. Thanks van
Best copy and paste the code 1:1 from the homepage. This way, you are getting the correct characters.
The symbol you need is the | (pipe symbol)

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00
Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00