-
Installig klik
I am a newbie to Linux, I'm using Mepis 6.5, and I want to install klik-the commands given are as follows:
wget klik.atekon.de/client/install -0 [sh
What is the symbol before sh, I am using the key to the right of the p in lower case,the symbol looks like a vertical line in the install instructions, but my keyboard doesn't have that key so I thought it might be the one I'm using. Any help would be greatfully received. Thanks van
Similar Threads
-
By toecutter in forum Klik
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-10-2006, 09:45 PM
-
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-14-2006, 12:04 AM
-
Replies: 210
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-28-2004, 08:59 PM
-
By Sgeo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 04:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Linux 5.2 The Complete Redhat Operating System Deluxe Secure Server 3 CD Book
$37.49

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99