When I start knoppix it is all in German. As I can't read German, I can't see how to change the language. I tried changing the flag but it didn't work.
Step by step help would be gratefully received.
Kev
When I start knoppix it is all in German. As I can't read German, I can't see how to change the language. I tried changing the flag but it didn't work.
Step by step help would be gratefully received.
Kev
follow the steps here:
# When you've rebooted Knoppix from your hard disk, click on the KDE Control Centre icon in the launcher at the bottom of the screen (icon of a colour monitor with a card in front of it)
# Within the Control Center, click on Personliche Einstellungen
# Click on Land und Sprache
# Choose the locale and language of your choice
# Click on Andwenden at bottom of that window
# Close and restart the Control Center
# Click on Peripherals, then Keyboard, and choose your preferred keyboard layout (which will probably be US.English. Click OK and close the window
pasted from: http://www.freenet.org.nz/misc/knoppix-install.html
Thanks for that - when you say close control centre - do you mean re-boot?
Ok just tried but can't see the option as you described.
When I click on the control centre, the option I get on the menu is Einstellungen, nowhere in that drop down does it give an option for Land und Sprache.
What have I done wrong?
im not sure. visit the link i posted for the full instructions:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/posting...=reply&t=27396

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab S10+ 5G SM-X828U - 256GB, 12.4", Gray (AT&T)
$315.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S11 Ultra SM-X930 - 256GB, Wi-Fi, 14.6" - Gray /Open Box
$869.99
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung Tab A11+ - Brand New Sealed - Metro Locked
$170.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77