I have no success in copying openoffice subdirectories from /etc/skel to /home/knoppix in liveCD. I have modified 45xsession file by adding .openoffice* to the section:
I have also tried different pemissions but no success.Code:# Copy profiles if not already present rsync -Ha --ignore-existing /etc/skel/{.acrorc,.config,Downloads,.Xdefaults,.gimp*,.gconf*,.bashrc,.nessus*,.links,.local,.lynx*,.openoffice*,.qt,.xine,.xmms,tmp} $HOME/ 2>/dev/null
I have same problem in copying .mozilla-thunderbird, too.
-tapsa-

Commodore Portable SX-64 Color Computer User’s Guide Sealed/Taped in Plastic Bag
$199.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
COMMODORE 250466 REPLICA BUILD | NTSC | VIC-II KAWARI | NEW CHIPS
$379.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Vtg 128 / 64 Commodore 1541-II Computer Disk Drive in Box 5.25 Floppy (Working)
$89.99
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
COMMODORE 250466 REPLICA BUILD | NTSC | VIC-II KAWARI | NEW CHIPS | #2
$379.99