-
Wireless Card on Knoppix 5.1 Help
Hello,
I am trying to get my wireless card to work in Knoppix 5.1. I'm a knoppix newbie, and don't know much on how to go about this.
My wireless card is as follows:
It is a "Linksys Wireless-G PCI Adapter"
The router name is "WRT54G"
The SSID is "linksys"
Link to product
The wireless card connects to the router I have downstairs. I'm pretty much clueless on how to set this up. I love knoppix, but it's unpractical for me if there is no internet!
Any short walk through or help at all would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much!
Similar Threads
-
By nmaster64 in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-25-2006, 08:34 PM
-
By bsaber in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-01-2005, 05:43 PM
-
By enemorales in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 04:41 PM
-
By sparticus in forum Laptops
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By nolisaurus in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-23-2003, 07:51 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Desktop Processor (4.7GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4)
$150.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00