Hi,
I have a 17" Macbook Pro with an ATI Radeon X1600 video card in it. When I boot into Knoppix with no cheatcodes, the screen stretches a little bit, enough that it is noticable. When I attempt to use the "screen" cheatcode at the beginning to enforce the resolutions I think the screen should support (such as 1440x900 or 1280x800), the requested resolutions are not honored. When I try to use the "xmodule" cheatcodes "ati" and "radeon", with or without the "screen" cheatcode, KNOPPIX attempts to load either module then gives up and defaults back to the vesa module, and in no case can I effect the change in screen resolution that I desire. Is there a reason that the ATI card in the Macbook Pro does not respond to the given ati and radeon xmodules? Is there a different module out there that I can use?
Thank you!

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell PowerEdge R760 Server 2x Intel 6548N 32C, 512GB, 2x960GB 6x 3.84TB SSD
$59286.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99
Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00