Hi,
I have a 17" Macbook Pro with an ATI Radeon X1600 video card in it. When I boot into Knoppix with no cheatcodes, the screen stretches a little bit, enough that it is noticable. When I attempt to use the "screen" cheatcode at the beginning to enforce the resolutions I think the screen should support (such as 1440x900 or 1280x800), the requested resolutions are not honored. When I try to use the "xmodule" cheatcodes "ati" and "radeon", with or without the "screen" cheatcode, KNOPPIX attempts to load either module then gives up and defaults back to the vesa module, and in no case can I effect the change in screen resolution that I desire. Is there a reason that the ATI card in the Macbook Pro does not respond to the given ati and radeon xmodules? Is there a different module out there that I can use?
Thank you!

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$37.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
New Samsung DUO Plus 32GB USB 3.1 USB-C Flash Drive Gray MUF-32DB/AM
$19.95
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 (P85) P85_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99