-
Several questions
Hi, been using linux for a month and looking for a little help with knoppix(Hd Install). First question, when I log on as root the konsole and file manager are in german. How do I change this? Second question, this one is a little tougher, I set up knop to use my sound blaster live audigy se card. But when I turned my computer off and started it again I had to set up the mixer again because I had no sound(Ive had this problem with several distros). I cant get the volume controls on xmms to work(I think this is because the card is only partially supported?). I also want to associate my folders with Dolphin as I dont want to use something as heavy as Konq, can someone tell me how to go about setting this up(and maybe you could suggest another small quick file manager that would be good for every day use).
Thanks in advance
Similar Threads
-
By Topless Granny in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-17-2010, 10:42 AM
-
By NitroSpazzz in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-29-2005, 04:20 PM
-
By SNK88 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-03-2005, 08:24 PM
-
By ichi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-17-2004, 11:58 PM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 05:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Lot of (5) Samsung 32GB 2RX4 DDR4-2133 ECC REG RAM M393A4K40BB0-CPB
$875.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99