Hi, been using linux for a month and looking for a little help with knoppix(Hd Install). First question, when I log on as root the konsole and file manager are in german. How do I change this? Second question, this one is a little tougher, I set up knop to use my sound blaster live audigy se card. But when I turned my computer off and started it again I had to set up the mixer again because I had no sound(Ive had this problem with several distros). I cant get the volume controls on xmms to work(I think this is because the card is only partially supported?). I also want to associate my folders with Dolphin as I dont want to use something as heavy as Konq, can someone tell me how to go about setting this up(and maybe you could suggest another small quick file manager that would be good for every day use).
Thanks in advance

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95