Hi, I download KNOPPIX 5.1 from: http://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/linux/knoppix/. It is an english version and ISO CD!
After I put the file 696M on CD(RW) and it was not booting from CD! What is the problem? When I use KNOPPIX 3.3 it was not problems.![]()
Hi, I download KNOPPIX 5.1 from: http://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/linux/knoppix/. It is an english version and ISO CD!
After I put the file 696M on CD(RW) and it was not booting from CD! What is the problem? When I use KNOPPIX 3.3 it was not problems.![]()
1) Don't post the same thing in multiple forums. It is considered spamming the forums. Imagine how cluttered and repetitive these forums would become if everyone who wanted an answer did that. Your other duplicate post has been removed.
2) You don't give enough information about what is happening for anyone to really know the answer, but I would guess you didn't make the CD properly this time even though you imply you made a good CD before. There are a number of things that can go wrong. And you mention using a mirror rather than using BitTorrent, so it's not unlikely that you simply got a bad download and never even bothered to test the md5 checksum. See answer #1 for a more detailed list of issues and approaches to getting the disc right.

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
2-Bay RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD External Hard Drive, USB 3
$59.99
Dell PERC H755 8GB NV 12Gb/s Pci-e RAID controller card 29XMF Full Height
$899.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
BUFFALO DriveStation 2TB Duo EXTERNAL HDD, RAID1, USB & Firewire, HD-W2.0TIU2/R1
$66.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
Dell 01M71J PERC H740P 12Gbps PCI-E SAS RAID Controller 1M71J
$70.00