-

Originally Posted by
ndb
Can you tell me exactly what errors(s) you got trying to start OOo?
That's the thing: no errors, just bouncy cursor for a while (longer than what I would consider normal), and then just nothing.
I am quite certain that it is something I did setting up KDE. I changed like all the window dressing, the taskbar, etc., etc. I just have no idea what I did.
I backed up my whole home (I can post whatever parts you think might be relevant), but I am going back to starting things from scratch.
Unfortunately, I still have no idea what the relationship is between home and myconfig cheatcodes; which was the whole point of my original post.
Is the stuff in one included in the other? Is there a point in using both? And most importantly, should the screen= and *sync= cheatcodes be preserved in either home or myconfig?
Similar Threads
-
By Jansi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 04:50 PM
-
By lilsirecho in forum Klik
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-16-2005, 02:21 PM
-
By dk1ri in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 01:38 PM
-
By eentonig in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 10:57 AM
-
By DavidTempler in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

Intel H2000 4 Node H2216XXKR, 2x 1600w PSU HPC Server Chassis 16x 2.5"
$199.99