-
Knoppix is in German
Hi
Can someone help, all the menu options are in German when I intstall Knoppix 5.1. I am booting from a CD, I tried to boot in english at the boot up stage, by entering knoppix lang=us, but when I type it the = on my keyboard comes out as a ' .
Is their an option to change it from the desktop, bearing in mind I don't speak any German at all.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By chaosnine in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-03-2017, 08:53 PM
-
By acowboydave in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-28-2007, 03:09 PM
-
By nd0627 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-21-2006, 11:09 AM
-
By johny30238 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-05-2006, 02:57 AM
-
By misagh in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-05-2003, 03:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

(8) Micron 32GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM PC4-2933Y Server Memory MTA36ASF4G72PZ *TESTED*
$1599.00

Samsung 64gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC LRDIMM Memory M393A8G40AB2-CWE - PARTS
$450.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 DDR4-2400T Reg ECC Server RAM HMA82GR7AFR8N-UH (32GB/2) Lot 2
$157.50

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50