I've managed to boot now. Problem with the first cd i burned.
Hi
Just downloaded Knoppix and loaded on a DVD. I have tried to install on my PC and it seems to be going fine, but then the following happens. It says:
Creating /ramdisk (dynamic size=151180k) on shared memory...Done.
ERROR: CANNOT READ-ONLY MEDIA AND INITIAL RAMDISK!System halted.
>> Read-only DVD system successfully merged with read-write / ramdisk.
Am I doing something wrong and how can I solve this problem.
Thanks in advance
I've managed to boot now. Problem with the first cd i burned.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
Pair ID-COOLING A8-SP3 CPU Heatsink Coolers and AMD EPYC 7601 32 Core Processors
$290.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$391.00
Dell OptiPlex 7060 Intel Core i7-8700 3.2GHz 8GB RAM 256GB Windows 11 Pro FAST
$159.99
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99