I installed Knoppix 5.1 on my hard drive. How can I enable my LAN connection? I am such a n00b.
I installed Knoppix 5.1 on my hard drive. How can I enable my LAN connection? I am such a n00b.
Does the old 'netcardconfig' (or kmenu//KNOPPIX//network-internet/Network_card_configuration) command still survive in knoppix 5.1?
Sorry I'm still on 3.7![]()
it generally auto-works unless you have a weird lan
or a giga-bit card
post your
lspci
listing to make sure the network adapter is working
check in
Knoppix - System - KInfoCenter
under
Network Interfaces
to see your config
and to re-DHCP a connection there is
Knoppix - Knoppix - Network/Internet - Network card configuration

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Commodore Amiga Color CRT Monitor Model 1084S-P Stereo - Parts Or Repair
$100.00
External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00
OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95