-
Administrator
Site Admin-
testdisk problem
I have a disk that I can't recover with gpart (still gives a bad superblock error) and I thought I would give testdisk a try. But when I try to run testdisk I get:
testdisk: error while loading shared libaries: libntfs.so.9 cannot open shared object file: no such file or directory
I get the same error on 5.1.0 and 4.0.2. I'm running as root (opened a terminal and then typed su). Can anyone give any insight on what is going wrong here?
Similar Threads
-
By rodney222 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-13-2008, 11:49 PM
-
By kater in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-12-2007, 04:44 PM
-
By LordKuat in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2007, 08:30 AM
-
By asandler48309 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-06-2007, 03:47 AM
-
By scorpionutv in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-29-2005, 11:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01
$84.99

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD
$25.00

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

TRENDnet TEG-3102WS 10-Port Web Smart 2.5G Switch w/ 10G SFP+ Rack
$98.88

HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10
$70.00