this has been reported as a bug already. You could go to http://www.knoppix.net/bugs/ and check bug # 101 and 164
I finally caved in because all the praises from my friends and decided to try it out with Knoppix Live CD (damn peer pressure). It boots smoothly and seems to work pretty well. Seemingly, the only problem is that I cant access the internet. My card is undetected and I cant seem to find the right module in the list. Can someone help me? Probably would need help configuring PPOE too, me thinks. Im using MSN Broadband, but thats an issue I will deal with later
.
Im using the EPoX 8RDA+ with Realtek RTL8201BL 10/100MB LAN.
this has been reported as a bug already. You could go to http://www.knoppix.net/bugs/ and check bug # 101 and 164
I guess they didnt include the compiled module yet...![]()
You could add a comment to bug # 101. The more people that reports it, the earlier we get the compiled driver added.
I commented under bug #101
I built a new computer with the Abit NF7-S mobo and XP1700 Tbred-B CPU. It's a shame I can't go on line while in Knoppix. Anyone hear if they're making progress?
Hi,
anybody knows when the bug will be fixed ?
Greetz
X_Burner
I don't know. Hopefully the next build.Originally Posted by X_Burner
I heard 2003-06-06 will probably be the last version until after LinuxTag 2003 happens.
Nothing in the bug report #101 indicates it's been addressed yet.
I guess I'll just have to burn the ISO and see if nForce2 drivers made the cut.
I've tested the 2003-06-06 ISO, and the drivers are not included.
I didn't see any unified Debian drivers at nVidia either. All they had was RH, SuSE and Mandrake RPMs. There's a source rpm or tar that could be compiled by someone who knows how.

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor (3.7GHz, 6 Cores, AM4 CPU) 100-100000065
$125.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES Desktop CPU
$109.99