I now have a forum for overclockix support! http://overclockix-forum.theaog.com
Sounds like a problem with your raid controller. It may be possible to boot the cd and find out what is used when booted from the cd, then mount your installed filesystem and make corrections. Are you able to mount your hdd's when booted from the CD? If not, then there is an incompatibilty that would need further remastering work to resolve.
I hope to have a new iso available that uses the better version of the install script, one that keeps the hardware detection....
I think you can enable the hardware detction, by mounted your broken install and doing this:
sudo ln -s /etc/init.d/knx-autoconfig /etc/rc1.d/S10knx-autoconfig
I'm probably wrong in where it needs to start in the run control inits. Maybe it should run as the first thing in /etc/rc5.d? I'll look around, but you may have to experiment a bit booting from the CD and creating synmlinks to make the knx-autoconfig script run at the beginning of the boot process.
Ask some who's used the new knx-installer to hd install knoppix where the knx-autoconfig is in their rc directories....
It may in fact go deeper than that script into things done by miniroot.gz....
I now have a forum for overclockix support! http://overclockix-forum.theaog.com

Vintage 1999 Hot Wheels PC USB Keyboard SK-1100U(E) + Speakers Patriot Tested
$145.00
Rare Vintage Sanyo MBC-1150 Terminal With Keyboard CPM2.2 — Boots - DW
$1000.00
Vintage 486 VLB Motherboard Combo AMD Am486 DX4-120 SiS 85C471 AMI BIOS SIMM
$149.00
VINTAGE GATEWAY SOLO 5100 LAPTOP BUNDLE CD-ROM FLOPPY BATTERY CORD TESTED WORKS
$148.00
Vintage 1988 Tandy 1000 SL SL/2 Audio / Reset I/O Board P/N 8709867 Rev D
$34.77
Vintage Silicon Beach SuperCard for Macintosh NOS
$52.72
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Rare Vintage Rockwell AIM-65 Microcomputer 6500 With Several Manuals
$500.00
Vintage RaidMax Dirk-Tooth Smilodon Gaming Tower with Hardware-Green LED Lights
$199.00
Vintage NICE Plus 486 USA Motherboard Intel i486 DX2 CPU Manual Expansion Card
$224.99