-

Originally Posted by
audioaficionado
I commented under bug #101
I built a new computer with the Abit NF7-S mobo and XP1700 Tbred-B CPU. It's a shame I can't go on line while in Knoppix. Anyone hear if they're making progress?
The same with me. I'v got Abit NF7-S + AMD XP1700 Tbred-B...
First I had problems with power supply... and now this problem with Konppix...
I'v just started with Knoppix today and i'm a little bit disappointed, that it doesn't recognize onboard LAN card... Should I buy additional net card? (I'v just sold oe with my old mobo and cpu
). Wait till they fit this problem... or someone will find the way to make the card work?
But anyway I think I'll like Knoppix... especially due to lack of space on my HDD's
and - beside the net card - everything works fine!
best regards,
tigrris
Similar Threads
-
By redlair in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-26-2005, 10:09 PM
-
By Sartan4455 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-13-2004, 05:43 PM
-
By Orb360 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 14
Last Post: 06-10-2004, 03:58 PM
-
By KPFOX1 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-18-2003, 03:57 PM
-
By RealNeo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-24-2003, 12:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply
$109.65

Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested
$149.99

Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari
$129.99

Atari 1010 Cassette Recorder/Player, Power Adapter. Partial function.
$42.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29