-

Originally Posted by
arkaine23
Its not so bad if you happend to know a guy who does remasters of knoppix. I'm waiting for a couple of updates to the new 3.3 and then I will make Overclockix 3.3, complete with nvnet.
If anyone wants to contribute to the overclockix project by making suggestions, helping me make the overclockix page look half-way decent (I don't really know HTML), or by taking OVerclockix and re-remastering it, be my guest.
Hi arkaine,
I downloaded your ISO, burned it, and installed the distro on my HD (sda5, I have an Adaptec RAID 2400A controller)
At the reboot I get an error message:
Kernel Panic, unable to mount root fs on 08:05...
what does it mean? I can't understand why... where's wrong?
I tried to repeat installation, but, it is always the same....
I have an Nforce 2 mobo ( NF7-S ).
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Carmine.
Similar Threads
-
By redlair in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-26-2005, 10:09 PM
-
By Sartan4455 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-13-2004, 05:43 PM
-
By Orb360 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 14
Last Post: 06-10-2004, 03:58 PM
-
By KPFOX1 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-18-2003, 03:57 PM
-
By RealNeo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-24-2003, 12:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore 64/128 RF delete
$25.00

Commodore 64 Console Retro working Home Computer w/ Original Box
$200.00

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore 64 Computer & 1541 Single Floppy Disk Drive - No PwrCrds - FOR PARTS
$160.00

Vintage Commodore 128 C128 Personal Computer For Parts/No Power Supply
$149.95

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$39.99

Commodore 128 Case + Keyboard + LED, C128 Computer Parts
$42.50

Commodore OS Vision 3.0 | Bootable USB Install | Linux Gaming OS
$24.99

Commodore C128 Comp w/ Original Box TESTED & WORKING + Original & PETG Key Plung
$260.98