-

Originally Posted by
arkaine23
Its not so bad if you happend to know a guy who does remasters of knoppix. I'm waiting for a couple of updates to the new 3.3 and then I will make Overclockix 3.3, complete with nvnet.
If anyone wants to contribute to the overclockix project by making suggestions, helping me make the overclockix page look half-way decent (I don't really know HTML), or by taking OVerclockix and re-remastering it, be my guest.
Hi arkaine,
I downloaded your ISO, burned it, and installed the distro on my HD (sda5, I have an Adaptec RAID 2400A controller)
At the reboot I get an error message:
Kernel Panic, unable to mount root fs on 08:05...
what does it mean? I can't understand why... where's wrong?
I tried to repeat installation, but, it is always the same....
I have an Nforce 2 mobo ( NF7-S ).
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Carmine.
Similar Threads
-
By redlair in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-26-2005, 10:09 PM
-
By Sartan4455 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-13-2004, 05:43 PM
-
By Orb360 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 14
Last Post: 06-10-2004, 03:58 PM
-
By KPFOX1 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-18-2003, 03:57 PM
-
By RealNeo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-24-2003, 12:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MITS Altair Computer Notes January/February 1977
$100.00

MITS Altair Computer Notes June 1976
$90.00

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$275.00

MITS Altair Computer Notes July 1976
$100.00

MITS Altair Computer Notes May 1976
$140.00

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95

MITS Altair Computer Notes December 1976
$80.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

Intel 4004 IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$48.00