-
Knoppix is in German
Hi
Can someone help, all the menu options are in German when I intstall Knoppix 5.1. I am booting from a CD, I tried to boot in english at the boot up stage, by entering knoppix lang=us, but when I type it the = on my keyboard comes out as a ' .
Is their an option to change it from the desktop, bearing in mind I don't speak any German at all.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By chaosnine in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-03-2017, 08:53 PM
-
By acowboydave in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-28-2007, 03:09 PM
-
By nd0627 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-21-2006, 11:09 AM
-
By johny30238 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-05-2006, 02:57 AM
-
By misagh in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-05-2003, 03:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99