-
Need to backup DATA in Knoppix with DVD drive
Hi,
I've used Knoppix before to restore and usually had an extra HD around. I am completely unable to restore windows and want to backup some data before i wipe and reinstall Ferda Core w/ S#*@*(# XP. Is there anyway to get Knoppix to run of HD so I can use my burner. Also, does Linux have an easy to use burning program? I don't know any of the commands and would deffly like to learn those at a LATER date.
Thanks
-
Try the tohd cheatcode.
I myself have not tried burning with Knoppix, but here is the first hit that I got off of Google http://www.troubleshooters.com/linux...d_Installing_a
Similar Threads
-
By popjack in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-28-2005, 08:55 PM
-
By Lintu in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 06:13 PM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 04:47 PM
-
By jchun in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 04:27 PM
-
By Rggoalie3 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 10:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99