-
Error "Could not make folder/mnt/hdc1/FILENAME"
I got an extra hard drive so I could copy data from the one I have to reformat. I am getting the following message anytime I try to paste between them. I have went into properties and changed all the permissions to read and write as well as unchecked read only.
Any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By punish3r in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-01-2006, 09:40 AM
-
By k00ld00d in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-19-2006, 02:14 AM
-
By silence in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 08:40 PM
-
By lothario in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-16-2004, 11:00 AM
-
By Popovn in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-19-2004, 01:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00