-
Junior Member
registered user
confused?
I'm trying to do the same thing. I need to transfer files from my slave(HDB1)(NFTS) to my Master(HDB1)(FAT32). I've right clicked on both drives and allowed read and write, but i still get a error,"could not make folder /mnt/hda1/folder...
The reason I'm trying to transfer is I have the BSOD 00000024x error when i boot my computer up,try to repair with windows cd, run any type of NFTS related OS. I really need to get the files off of the harddrive, any help would be appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By tsq8 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-28-2009, 07:25 AM
-
By fossilnews in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-12-2007, 05:23 PM
-
By KoD in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 9
Last Post: 07-30-2005, 07:31 PM
-
By nosirrah in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-10-2005, 12:49 PM
-
By N1N in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 06:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Crucial MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1SG 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V ECC LRDIMM Server Memory
$150.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

16GB Micron MTA18ASF2G72PZ-2G3B1II DDR4 PC4-2400T Server Memory
$59.99

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50