Hi
I have a problem with the last versionof knoppix V 3.2 20.05.2003 when I boot a pc with this at the init sequence say me more error and after the system block all ... any have same problem?'
Sorry for english
Hi
I have a problem with the last versionof knoppix V 3.2 20.05.2003 when I boot a pc with this at the init sequence say me more error and after the system block all ... any have same problem?'
Sorry for english
1: Have you checked the MD5 sum? See FaqDownloading
2: Boot the CD, press F2 at the bootscreen, enter "knoppix testcd" to check if the CD contains any errors.
Hope this helps![]()
tks now test ....
hi
I download 3 time the iso of the 20.05.2003 but any habe the md5 sing yu give is possible????
I don't know why
Not sure if you're having troubles getting the md5sum to work or if it's just wrong. To check the md5sum just open a term and do this:
You can compare it to the md5sums listed on the mirror you downloaded from. If you can't seem to get a good .iso with a correct md5sum maybe you could try to use 'wget' like this:Code:md5sum KNOPPIX_V3.2-2003-05-16-EN.iso
Of course you can use which ever mirror is closest to you.Code:wget -c ftp://slugsite.louisville.edu/knoppi...3-05-16-EN.iso

Vintage Apple Keyboard II Model M0487 & G5431 Mouse UNTESTED AS-IS
$59.99
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Lot of 64 Apple II IIe IIc 5.25” Floppy Disk Games Software Utilities Vintage
$39.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49