-
Senior Member
registered user
how to add files to iso?
How can I add files to an ISO of a live CD?
The problem I ran into is this: Using "Winiso", I tried adding files to a knoppiXMAME livecd iso, by adding files to an already existing folder (roms)...
Now I can't boot off the liveCD of the modified iso, because upon bootup I get the message: "could not find kernel image: KnoppixMAME"
Any help in tracking down the problem in the bootloader, and advice in the correct way to add files to an iso will be appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By Baraboo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 09:46 PM
-
By pc3 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-27-2004, 01:18 PM
-
By kozo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 11:38 PM
-
By Akurei in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 05:48 AM
-
By jojo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 12:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Keyboard (MO110)
$61.30

Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$350.00

Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Apple IIc Vintage Computer System w/ Monitor, Printer, Disk Drive, Joystick
$350.00

Apple Vintage External CD-ROM Drive Unit
$115.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Vintage Apple iMac 2003 G4 15" 1GHz PowerPC G4 1GB 80GB HDD Mac OS X 10.4 M6498
$250.00