How can I add files to an ISO of a live CD?
The problem I ran into is this: Using "Winiso", I tried adding files to a knoppiXMAME livecd iso, by adding files to an already existing folder (roms)...
Now I can't boot off the liveCD of the modified iso, because upon bootup I get the message: "could not find kernel image: KnoppixMAME"
Any help in tracking down the problem in the bootloader, and advice in the correct way to add files to an iso will be appreciated.

Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple Keyboard II Mo487 In Black
$300.00
Vintage Apple AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone MC745LL/A COLLECTIBLE ONLY
$20.00
Apple PowerBook 3400c TFT LCD RARE Vintage Laptop untested
$139.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99