-
Senior Member
registered user
I would defiantly recommend Ubuntu or Kubuntu over Debian for a HDD install.
-
Senior Member
registered user
I would definitely recommend Debian over Ubuntu or Kubuntu for a HDD install. But preferably I would recommend sidux as a fully supported install (based on debian sid).
As far as LiveCDs are concerned, I only use them to help people out with MS problems. I usually carry sidux, kanotix and knoppix discs in case there is something in the hardware that isn't detected correctly.
Similar Threads
-
By vass in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-16-2007, 10:50 AM
-
By pterandon in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-10-2006, 01:15 PM
-
By maxqnz in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-14-2006, 12:24 AM
-
By Michael Pollock in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-07-2006, 10:37 PM
-
By eco2geek in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 09:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Apple PowerBook 1400c Vintage Macintosh Laptop Untested No Power Cord & Modem
$99.99

5 Vintage Apple Newton Stickers – Original Apple Memorabilia
$15.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00

VINTAGE Apple Macintosh Security Lock Kit M0201 + Lock + parts NO BOX Original O
$24.99

Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99