-
Trouble loading HP Photosmart 3210 All in One Printer
Hi guys, I am having problems finding and loading my HP 3210 All in One from my CD rom version of Knoppix. I am able to load up my old HP Deskjet 932C, but I cant seem to find how to load up the more advanced All in One. If someone could be so kind as to point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks
-
I forgot to mention that the HP is connected via LAN, not plugged directly into the computer via USB cable
Similar Threads
-
By Flanker in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-26-2007, 12:42 AM
-
By compuwiz12 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2007, 10:17 PM
-
By AJones in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-05-2007, 07:26 PM
-
By Jorge Martínez in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 01-10-2006, 05:39 AM
-
By rec9140 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 05:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99