Hi folks. Newbie here. I've just got the Knoppix and I would like to run it on my laptop - Dell Inspiron 1300. I need assistance in making it connect to the Linksys Wireless Router SSID: Boyette, Channel: 6, KEY: 50228cffa6.
I tried using the WaveLan thing. I entered in all the information that I knew, but some of the parameters it gave me the option to put I didnt know so I left blank. The laptop has the Dell Wireless 1370 WLAN internal card and works OK on Windows.
Any assistance on how to configure would be greatley appreciated!

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Digital Movie Poster (USB-flash drive)
$100.00
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00