-
Newbie - Wireless LAN
Hi folks. Newbie here. I've just got the Knoppix and I would like to run it on my laptop - Dell Inspiron 1300. I need assistance in making it connect to the Linksys Wireless Router SSID: Boyette, Channel: 6, KEY: 50228cffa6.
I tried using the WaveLan thing. I entered in all the information that I knew, but some of the parameters it gave me the option to put I didnt know so I left blank. The laptop has the Dell Wireless 1370 WLAN internal card and works OK on Windows.
Any assistance on how to configure would be greatley appreciated!
Similar Threads
-
By Compfreak in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-13-2006, 05:35 AM
-
By ptc510 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-27-2006, 06:42 PM
-
By zx2max in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-18-2005, 10:42 PM
-
By synal in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-13-2005, 04:02 PM
-
By jcalvert in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 12:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Dell Memory Module - 64GB - DDR5 - CAMM RAM - 5600MHz 16GX8
$599.98

64GB (32GBx2) 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA ECC REG RDIMM HMA84GR7DJR4N-XN
$560.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00