I forgot to mention that the HP is connected via LAN, not plugged directly into the computer via USB cable
Hi guys, I am having problems finding and loading my HP 3210 All in One from my CD rom version of Knoppix. I am able to load up my old HP Deskjet 932C, but I cant seem to find how to load up the more advanced All in One. If someone could be so kind as to point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks
I forgot to mention that the HP is connected via LAN, not plugged directly into the computer via USB cable

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
16GB (2x8GB) DDR3-1600 PC3-12800 240-Pin DIMM Desktop RAM Intel
$17.99
G.SKILL Ripjaws 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM 260-Pin F4-3200C22D-64GRS #RJ
$339.00
128gb DDR4 Ram Hpyerx HX430C15PB3K8/128 16x8 3000 MHZ CL15 Tested Read DESC
$300.00
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
TEAMGROUP T-Force Zeus 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4-2666 SO-DIMM #ZU
$319.00
Team Group Team Elite DDR3-1600 DIMM 16GB (2x8GB) 240-Pin Desktop RAM
$35.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00