I have some manual which checks if the necessary drivers are comipled in the kernel:
zgrep "CONFIG_USB_ohci_hcd" /proc/config.gz
and
zgrep "CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_GENERIC" /proc/config.gz
and I got errors.
I have Knoppix 5.0.1 installed on my laptop and try to connect the internet but the prerequisite is that I have OHCI HCD support and USB Serial drivers (must be compiled as a module!!!). How to check it ? And how to make it if configuration isn't as suppose to be ? Please help.

Collection Of Vintage IBM Floppy Desk: Set Of 8 With Case, Not For Use, As Is
$35.00
Vintage WD 120GB External Hard Drive USB 2.0 7200RPM FACTORY SEALED New Old Stk
$130.00
Vintage AutoCAD 2000i Upgrade Boxed CD & Key Code
$144.45
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99
Commodore 1581 3.5" Floppy Disk Drive + PSU Cable Manual Vintage Untested
$309.99
Sonnet Tempo Trio PCI Controller Card Vintage Apple Mac ATA/IDE + FireWire + USB
$150.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Socket 3 PCI Motherboard, DTK PKM-0033S E-0, 486DX4-100 +32MB Vintage, Working
$119.99
Dell Inspiron E1505 Vintage Laptop – Windows XP – Working
$50.00
Vintage LA Radiotechnique TRT Computer Bar Top Portable Made In France 9NUW RARE
$249.99