Hi I am new to Linux and am attempting to get wine 9.3 running and when i run the configure file I am told that the flex package is not installed, Firstly how do I check to see if this is true and secondly if so How do I remove it and install a new package. ( I just downloaded the latest version ) any and all help would be greatly appreciated
Hardware/software
Hp 5000dv
Intel core2 due 2GHz
1GB ram
80GB Sata HDD
Nvidia Geforce Go 7400
Knoppix 5.1.1

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$34.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00