-
Senior Member
registered user
German Docs translation.
I'm not sure who is doing it, but someone is translating lots of documentation to German at http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...pixDokuDeutsch .
Whoever it is, Thankyou, you are doing a great gob ( actually I can't read German, but it looks like you are anyway! )
-
Re: German Docs translation.

Originally Posted by
eadz
I'm not sure who is doing it, but someone is translating lots of documentation to German at
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...pixDokuDeutsch .
Whoever it is, Thankyou, you are doing a great gob ( actually I can't read German, but it looks like you are anyway! )
Hi eadz,
thanks for the laud, but the most work was already done by Klaus Knopper and the german Knoppix community 
BTW the URL has changes to http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/HomePageDeutsch
CU
Martin
-
Senior Member
registered user
I'm not sure about automatically renaming the links.. It could always be done manually.. Did you have a specific reason? Consistency I guess?
Do you want a german set of forums too? Have you noticed that you can set the language german in the forum? I have always had in the back of my mind to make this whole site translate into other languages too.. e.g. the Get Knoppix page.
-
It' s growing...
... and growing
-
Re: German Docs translation.

Originally Posted by
eadz
I'm not sure about automatically renaming the links.. It could always be done manually.. Did you have a specific reason? Consistency I guess?
Do you want a german set of forums too? Have you noticed that you can set the language german in the forum? I have always had in the back of my mind to make this whole site translate into other languages too.. e.g. the Get Knoppix page.
Consistency is the reason.
The problem with the manually renaming is that every page which links to the renamed page must be changed.
If there is no possibility to do it automatically i will eventually rename it manually 
A set of german forums would be great, but there also are the linuxtag-forums.
No, i have only postet as guest right now. I think the language settings are in the profile, right?
CU
Martin
Similar Threads
-
By probono in forum German Forum
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 09:15 PM
-
By salahuddin_66 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 05:31 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-10-2003, 07:58 AM
-
By ciampix in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 05:38 PM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-12-2003, 03:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73