I'm familiar w/ the Knoppix Remastering Wiki pages and have few, if any, questions about their content. I do have a question about what is the best way to make a remastered Knoppix 5.11 that's essentially identical to the stock CD download. That is, identical exc for my addition and deletion of certain packages. Knoppix is nearly my fav distro, as it arrives from Klaus Knopper. I'd just like to tweak some of the packages and make a new, somewhat smaller disc, w/ a minimum (ie. several days) of trial-and-error. There are plenty of resources, here and on the rest of the Web, explaining how to remaster, but the orig is almost perfect and I simply want to improve, just a little bit. TIA....Jet

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14" 16GB, Thunder Black
$387.46
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00