I've installed Knoppix on my hard drive with the beginers option all my hardware has been detected. I was wanting to set up knoppix using the debian option but are unsure about setting up my hardware manually any help appreciated
thanks
I've installed Knoppix on my hard drive with the beginers option all my hardware has been detected. I was wanting to set up knoppix using the debian option but are unsure about setting up my hardware manually any help appreciated
thanks
Using the Debian install option doesnt mean that it will not detect your hardware at all.... it simply means hardware detection will not be run EVERY time you boot your computer.... So as long as you dont change your hardware alot youll be all set
Take care,
-Justin
One Mynds Eye

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01