-
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+, 2.21 GHz
1GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS
GigaByte GA-M57SLI-S4 Motherboard
LG Flatron L1952T Monitor (not sure of scan rate, will try and find out)
I did not comfirm the md5 checksum but I still have the ISO files so I can check now. I'll go do that and report that.
Similar Threads
-
By ultrauber in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-12-2009, 02:10 AM
-
By organicpuzzle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-21-2007, 11:04 AM
-
By RosH in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-16-2006, 02:06 PM
-
By JoeNEEDSHELP in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-19-2004, 03:42 AM
-
By frastitute in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-19-2004, 06:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

Intel H2000 4 Node H2216XXKR, 2x 1600w PSU HPC Server Chassis 16x 2.5"
$199.99