There is no winrar file. Read the downloading faq and follow the instructions to burn the disc properly.
Please Help I been using old versions but im not expert
I downloaded unrared and burned it as data CD twice using Nero 7 first time I included all the files that came outside of the main Winrar file. I though, that maybe that was the problem so second time I only burned the contents of the main Winrar file still no success.
Win XP, Pentium 4, 2GHz, 512 RAM,80Gb HDD with 40Gigs still free, video SIS 300, 305, 360, 540, 720.
Knoppix 3.4 and 3.7 boots nicely but 5.1.1 wont boot I even change setup so it would only boot from CD but it’s not even recognized.
I tried on another Pentium 4 with: 512 RAM, with more than 66Gb of free space,Intel(R) 82845G Graphics Controller but same results.
maybe im burning wrong or there's something
There is no winrar file. Read the downloading faq and follow the instructions to burn the disc properly.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

LOT OF 15 MIXED BRAND 32GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA RAM Memory Laptop DDR4
$2325.00
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH HYNIX 64GB (1x64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2400T LRDIMM MEMORY
$359.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SK hynix (12 X 16GB) PC4-25600 (DDR4-2400) Memory (HMA82GR7CJR8N-XN) Tested
$1000.00
Lot of 12 SK Hynix 64GB PC4-2666V LRDIMM Server Memory RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N -Tested
$4200.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98