-
Knoppix 3.4 boots nicelly but 5.1.1 wont boot Help!
Please Help I been using old versions but im not expert
I downloaded unrared and burned it as data CD twice using Nero 7 first time I included all the files that came outside of the main Winrar file. I though, that maybe that was the problem so second time I only burned the contents of the main Winrar file still no success.
Win XP, Pentium 4, 2GHz, 512 RAM,80Gb HDD with 40Gigs still free, video SIS 300, 305, 360, 540, 720.
Knoppix 3.4 and 3.7 boots nicely but 5.1.1 wont boot I even change setup so it would only boot from CD but it’s not even recognized.
I tried on another Pentium 4 with: 512 RAM, with more than 66Gb of free space,Intel(R) 82845G Graphics Controller but same results.
maybe im burning wrong or there's something
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
There is no winrar file. Read the downloading faq and follow the instructions to burn the disc properly.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Similar Threads
-
By Weetabix in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-28-2004, 08:19 PM
-
By Bklynjava in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-23-2004, 02:37 PM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 11:29 PM
-
By simmo in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-17-2003, 02:23 PM
-
By Wayne W in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-30-2003, 08:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00

Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99

Apple Mac Microphone Vintage 1990 Model 590-0618-A Original Box Japan AUX Gray
$14.95

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99