-
Enabling login
I am using Knoppix 4.0.2 from the live CD. How do I enable login to use an account I have created via Kuser? The user shows up in the Kuser gui after creation, but does not show up in the 'Switch User' list in the Kmenu (nor does the user knoppix). I am also not presented with a login dialog after rebooting. Can anyone out there help me with this issue? I am comfortable using the shell for file system navigation as well as running scripts. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By petebarchetta in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-30-2009, 09:43 AM
-
By vijirin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-08-2007, 09:49 AM
-
By true1ever in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 04:56 PM
-
By blackshadow in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-10-2003, 04:11 PM
-
By Cyber in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-18-2002, 03:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98