-
Auto FSCK every 22 times & keyboard setting at boot
Hi,
how can I disable the auto fsck?
Every 22 times I boot it says: fsck forced after 22 times.
pls help me.
Plus Knoppix loads the us standard keyboard at boot thus once I go into console I have to run kbdconfig and select my keboard. Where do I change initial keyboards layout loading?
thanks a lot
Gabriele
Similar Threads
-
By naoliv in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 06:22 AM
-
By Jesse in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 06:53 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 03:22 PM
-
By HOLOTMO in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-04-2004, 08:08 AM
-
By terminator in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 12
Last Post: 10-04-2003, 12:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Intel Optane NMA1XXD128GPS DDR4 2666 4Rx4 ECC 128GB Server Ram
$80.00

Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79